Welcome – we’re glad you’re here.
Check out these Stride resources that you can access anywhere. And be sure to join the conversation on Facebook!
Access the private Facebook group from your personal device by searching for Stride.
Need Help Boosting Your Immune System?
Fears about coronavirus have prompted online searches and plenty of misinformation about how to strengthen the immune system. Here’s what works — and what doesn’t.
Having trouble sleeping?
Caring for Others?
Whether you are caring for a child or a parent, caretaking can be stressful, especially now. Here are a few articles that can help you achieve better balance:
- 12 Smart Ways to Keep Kids Busy While School’s Out
- Connecting with Your Family: How to Nurture Your Relationships
- Elder Care: How to Care from a Distance
Also be sure to watch the replay of last week's COVID and Caregiving webinar.
For more information on backup care giving, please go to the Employee Resources section of the COVID-19 website.
Concerned About Your Finances?
Stress from finances can take a toll on our physical and mental well-being. Fortunately, we have a number of resources that can help you – from emergency financial needs to planning and saving for the future.
Explore opportunities at UnitedHealth Group Credit Union:
- Income disruption loans
- Auto and home loan refinancing
- Student loans
- Rainy Day Savings
For more information about membership*, visit the Credit Union COVID-19 Assistance page. And remember that you don’t have to be a member to set up a free appointment with a goal consultant, or register for an upcoming webinar.
One-on-one support is available* whenever you need it:
- Receive up to two free consultations with a Money Coach through MySecure Advantage by calling 888-724-2326.
- Call Fidelity at 800-603-4015 for unlimited one-on-one support for your retirement savings strategy.
*Available to all U.S. permanent, temporary or contract employees. Eligible family members include spouses, parents, children, siblings, domestic partners, grandchildren, grandparents, aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews and cousins.
Add More Mindfulness to Your Day
Download the Sanvello app for free!
Feeling stressed? You’re not alone – but we have a resource that can help. All U.S. employees have on-demand free premium access to Sanvello – your one-stop well-being app that you can access anywhere, 24x7. Learn more about the Sanvello app features.
To access this great resource, download the app from the App Store or Google Play. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need Extra Support or Just Someone to Talk to?
Contact the Employee Assistance Program for one-on-one guidance.
Wondering What’s for Dinner?
Get recipes and cooking tips from chef and registered dietitian Julie Andrews
Need Some Extra Help?
Zipongo is an app designed to help you and your family make eating healthy easier – which can be especially challenging during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Wondering what to make with the food you have at home? Download the Zipongo app, and use the “Cook Now” feature to receive recipes based on your available ingredients.
- Need help with meal planning? Zipongo has you covered with its Meal Planner. Best of all, the ingredients can be added directly to Instacart or AmazonFresh for delivery to your home.
- Don’t feel like cooking? Check out the Zipongo Marketplace for discounted meal service options that are available for home delivery now.
To learn more, register* for Zipongo online, then download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
*Zipongo is available to all U.S. employees.
No Time to Workout? Try Our New Take Five Videos!
Our partners at Optum Fitness have created five-minute workouts that can be done anywhere – from desk stretches to high impact, full body exercises:
Gym Closed? Wellbeats Has You Covered.
Access 500+ workout videos for free!
For a limited time, UnitedHealth Group employees will have access to Wellbeats, an at-home, easy-to-use fitness resource that you and your family can enjoy:
Get started today! Here’s how to register:
- Download the Wellbeats app or visit portal.wellbeats.com.
- Select Register Via Code and enter invitation code: stride20
- Register using your work email address.
Work out with professional trainer David Jack
Sign-up for One-on-One Coaching with Real Appeal
If you like the exercise videos and are interested in getting more personalized wellness coaching, consider joining Real Appeal!
Real Appeal is available at no cost to eligible participants.* To learn more, call a Health Care Advisor at 800-357-1371, or enroll at UHG.RealAppeal.com.
*Employees and their spouses or domestic partners eligible for UnitedHealth Group or Optum360 benefits and enrolled in HSA-eligible plans, Accountable Care Plan, Doctors Plan, Kelsey-Seybold Primary Care Plan, M Health Fairview Care Plan and WellMed 1st Tier. Employees and family members enrolled in the following plans are also eligible to participate subject to meeting program requirements: SignatureValue, SignatureValue Harmony, SignatureValue Advantage, Nevada HMO, Nevada POS and Monument Health (2000/4000).